List of namespaces to be used on the gsiwiki.
Please try and stick to these namespaces when adding new content.
How to use a namespace
- Pick out a namespace from the List of common namespaces below which describes the type of your article.
- Write your article with the Title "Namespace:Title" (example: "Howto:Configure a virtual host on apache2").
- Do not repeat the namespace in the title (bad example: "Howto:Howto configure a virtual host on apache2").
- If your article does not match for a namespace already existing, you can write it without namespace. This will prevent the wiki of having too many namespaces (a new namespace for each article would be too much :P)
- If you think your article is of a type that will be used often put it into a namespace you think is meaningfull and add the choosen namespace to the List of common namespaces.
- User: (the user namespace i.e. ice21: or eitch:). All articles under your User: namespace have an individual character. (example: "ice21:MyDefinitionOfSomething").
List of common namespaces